Weekly Home Fellowships, Music Practice, and Choir Practice
- Monday: Don & Chris Oswald: Focus on the Family’s Truth Project video series at the Oswalds’ home, in La Center.
- “Women of the Bible“ ladies‘ Bible study. Tuesdays 1:30-3:30PM. Hosted at Dyan McCamish’s home.
- 7–8:30PM Steve & Terri Moeller’s home. Psalms
- 6:30-8PM Landon and Roshell Cooper; Hosted at Gary & Carrie Card’s house in Woodland (has a Kelso address); Resolving Everyday Conflict
- 6:30-7:15PM Choir Practice in the sanctuary.
- 7-8:30PM, Potluck at 6:15PM; Pastor Scott and Katie LaPierre in the parsonage; Revelation
- 7:30–8:30 PM (7PM for snacks) Pastor Doug & Jessica Connell, Assistants: Danny & Jill Lee, and Jake & Kelli Motzkus; at Pastor Doug & Jessica’s home, Woodland; 1 Thessalonians (NEXT: Nahum)
- 6:30 – 8:30PM Tim & Wendy Petta, at their home in La Center); Potluck Dinner followed by study: Galatians. Contact Tim or Wendy for more info: email@example.com.
- 7:15PM (Potluck at 6) Andrew Criss & Robert Cunningham; at Andrew & Dorothy’s home in Woodland; Hebrews
- Craig & Deborah Downs: 6:30PM potluck and 7:30-8:30PM study at their home in Kelso; BOOK: Spiritual Disciplines of a Godly Man/Woman; Group is open to new people: married or engaged couples, and singles.
Any questions? Please contact Associate Pastor Doug Connell: firstname.lastname@example.org.