What to Expect at WCC
Thank you for visiting our website to learn more about Woodland Christian Church!
- We are a non-denominational church that places a strong emphasis on expositional preaching of God’s Word.
- Our music is beautiful and worshipful using the piano, guitar, violin, flute, cello and organ.
- We consider ourselves a family church because:
- We hope our fellowship feels like a family.
- We generally engage in activities with families staying together.
- Children are welcome in all of our services, and coloring books with crayons are available in the foyer.
What time are your services?
- Sunday Prayer from 9:15am to 9:40am
- A time of corporate prayer before worship
- All ages are welcome
- Sunday School from 9:45am to 10:45am
- Interactive time of teaching God’s Word
- Classes are available for all ages, although you’re welcome to keep your children with you
- Nursery is staffed for babies two and under, although you’re welcome to keep your infants with you.
- Worship Service from 11:00am to 12:30pm
- We worship the Lord through beautiful music on guitar, piano, violin, flute, cello, and organ.
- We participate in communion weekly with different men providing a short devotional before the elements are distributed.
- Pastor Scott preaches an expositional sermon from God’s Word.
- Families worship together.
- Nursery is staffed for babies, but you’re welcome to keep your baby with you.
- The service is played over speakers and flat screen television in the fellowship hall as well.
- Evening Service at 7:00pm
- Casual time of singing, fellowship, testimonies, and updates on missionaries.
- There’s often a shorter, interactive message from God’s Word followed by a time of prayer.
- Nursery is available, but not staffed.
We also have Home Fellowships throughout the week.
What is your vision?
Please listen to the following sermons:
We’re so glad you’re visiting us here at Woodland Christian Church. There are a few ways you can get connected:
We would love to hear from you! Please don’t hesitate to contact the church office at (360) 225-8388 or one of our pastors below.
Pastor Scott LaPierre
Pastor Doug Connell