Sunday School: 9:30am
Adults meet in the Fellowship Hall (children welcome to stay with their parents). Children ages 5-12 meet in the Education Building.
- We worship the Lord through music using guitar, piano, violin, and organ.
- We participate in communion weekly with different men providing a short devotional before the elements are distributed.
- Pastor Scott preaches an expositional sermon from God’s Word.
- Families worship together.
- The service is also played over speakers and flat screen television in the fellowship hall.
- Live stream link
Evening Service: 7pm
- Casual time of singing, fellowship, testimonies, and updates on missionaries.
- There’s often a shorter, interactive message from God’s Word followed by a time of prayer.
Please see this page for details about our other activities throughout the week, such as home fellowships and choir.