Morning Prayer from 9:15am to 9:40am
- In the conference room of the ed building (building off the sanctuary).
- A time of corporate prayer before worship.
- All ages are welcome.
Sunday School from 9:45am to 10:45am
- Interactive time of teaching God’s Word.
- Classes are available for all ages, although you’re welcome to keep your children with you.
- Nursery is staffed for babies two and under, although you’re welcome to keep your infants with you.
Worship Service from 11:00am to 12:30pm
- We worship the Lord through beautiful music on guitar, piano, violin, flute, cello, and organ.
- We participate in communion weekly with different men providing a short devotional before the elements are distributed.
- Pastor Scott preaches an expositional sermon from God’s Word.
- Families worship together.
- Nursery is staffed for babies, but you’re welcome to keep your baby with you.
- The service is played over speakers and flat screen television in the fellowship hall as well.
Evening Service at 6:00pm
- Casual time of singing, fellowship, testimonies, and updates on missionaries.
- There’s often a shorter, interactive message from God’s Word followed by a time of prayer.
- Nursery is available, but not staffed.