Date: March 24, 2018 (Special Messages)
Bible Text: | Jessica Connell
1. Which truth or Scripture from this message did you most need to hear?
2. In what specific way/ways have you experienced disappointment with aging, or with your body?
3. Is there some aspect of your attitude about aging, or about your body, that you realize is not biblical? What truth do you need to embrace in order to combat that wrong perspective?
4. Which characteristic of the palm tree would you most like to exhibit as you grow older?
5. 2 Corinthians 4:16 says, “Though our outer self is wasting away, our inner self is being renewed day by day.” If you are a believer, in what ways do you see God renewing you day by day? What part (if any) can you play in that process?
6. What 1-2 words would you most like to be true about you when you are “an old woman?” What can you do in your life right now to begin cultivating those qualities?