Survey of the Old Testament – Part V: 2 Kings, 1 Chronicles, and 2 Chronicles
I apologize, but the audio for this class wasn't recorded. You can till see the presentation slides, and the homework questions are below...
Most answers can be found easily in the attached PowerPoint slides:
- The people from the southern kingdom of Judah were called _____.
- After the nation divided, how many kings were there of the northern kingdom of Israel, and how many were good and bad?
- After the nation divided, how many kings were there of the southern kingdom of Judah, and how many were good and bad?
- Which nation conquered the northern kingdom of Israel and what was the year?
- The books of 1 and 2 Kings discuss the kings of which two nations?
- Our Bibles contain the Chronicles of _____, but they don’t contain the Chronicles of ______.
- The book of 1 Chronicles retells ________ and 2 Chronicles retells _________.
- What approach did the Assyrians take when they conquered other nations?
- How did the Samaritans come about as a people group?
- Why did the Jews hate the Samaritans?
- What was wrong with the religion of the Samaritans? They feared the Lord and worshiped Him. Why wasn’t that enough?