Thank you for learning about Woodland Christian Church!
- We are a non-denominational church that places a strong emphasis on expositional preaching of God’s Word.
- Our music is beautiful and worshipful using the piano, guitar, violin, flute, cello and organ.
- We consider ourselves a family church because:
- We hope our fellowship feels like a family.
- We generally engage in activities with families staying together.
- Children are welcome in all of our services, and coloring books with crayons are available in the foyer.
What time are your services?
Learn more about each service on the Sunday Services page!
- Sunday Prayer from 9:15am to 9:40am
- Sunday School from 9:45am to 10:45am
- Worship Service from 11:00am to 12:30pm
- Evening Service at 7:00pm
- Music Practice for Sunday morning Worship Service from 6:00pm to 6:30pm
- Choir Practice from 6:30pm-7:15pm
We also have Home Fellowships throughout the week.
What is your vision?
Please listen to the following sermons:
If you’d like to get connected…
- We have Home Fellowships throughout the week.
- Join us for our monthly church potluck, first Sunday of the month, directly after the morning service.
- Each week Pastor Scott sends out an e-mail with announcements and information. You can signup to receive the newsletter here.
We want to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to contact the church office at (360) 225-8388 or one of the pastors: