Thank you for learning about Woodland Christian Church!
- We are a non-denominational church that places a strong emphasis on expositional preaching of God’s Word.
- Our music is beautiful and worshipful using the piano, guitar, violin, flute, cello and organ.
- We consider ourselves a family church because:
- We hope our fellowship feels like a family.
- We generally engage in activities with families staying together.
- Children are welcome in all of our services, and coloring books with crayons are available in the foyer.
What time are your services?
Learn more about each service on the Sunday Services page!
What is your vision?
Please listen to the following sermons:
If you’d like to get connected…
- There is a relaxed Midweek Service, Wednesday at 7pm, during the summer months.
- We have Home Fellowships throughout the week during the school year.
- Each week an e-mail with announcements and information is sent out. You can signup to receive the newsletter here.
We want to hear from you. Please don’t hesitate to contact the church office at (360) 225-8388 or one of the pastors: